Bangkok

Dear SG fans!

Apologize that I was MIA for such a long time! Life has been busy as always and we just came back from our Bangkok trip few days ago!

Bangkok was fun and exciting!! No doubt that it is a shopping heaven there, they also offer a variety of food which you can't possibly resist!! Weight gained, again =( But it all worth it!! hee =D  We went to visit a relative and went around several tourist attractions! Bangkok is so clean and beautiful! Definitely will go back again!

Although it was a very short trip which was only about 4 days, I had certainly enjoyed myself and love this new experience!! Life is full of unexpected challenges and obstacles, this short holiday teaches me how to put down all the burdens and enjoy & cherish every breath that I'm taking in. Had grown up a little bit more, learned a little bit more, be humble a little bit more and mature a little bit more. Thank God for guiding me all along.

Sharing some photos =D


















No comments: